£40000 - £45000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8960
4 months ago
You will be supporting a land mark project within the Nuclear sector, and working with the NEC3 suite of contracts.
The Procurement Manager is responsible for the procurement and delivery of sub-contract packages to support the delivery of a portfolio of projects.
In order to be considered for this role you must have experience with the following:
- Track record of high performing Procurement experience preferably within the nuclear or other regulated industry
- Supplier management of large high value projects
- Clear understanding and application of NEC3 suite of contracts
- Purchasing & supplier/subcontractor management of large projects
- Supplier risk analysis
- Commercially focussed and financially literate
- Project scoping / planning; Inc. critical path, deliverables, risk, milestones, manufacture, assembly, testing, installation
- Strong negotiating, influencing and relationship management
- Excellent communicator
- Problem solving / innovative
- Highly motivated and driven
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Manufacturing / Engineering / Industry experience
- Understanding of design and engineering processes
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Planning, organising and time management
- Ideally CIPS
Please contact Tamsin Doran at Scantec for further details on 01516668960 or email@example.com
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.