+44 (0)151 666 8947
18 days ago
FMCG Food/Drink Manufacturing
NorthWest – Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Runcorn, Chester, Wirral, Merseyside.
A FMCG Manufacturing company based in the North West is currently seeking a Technical Administrator to join there team on a permanent basis. You will be reporting in to the Quality & Technical Systems Manager on site and your main purpose will be to manage product specs and audits both externally and internally.
Responsibilities for this role include –
- To manage and maintain internal/external and raw material specifications.
- To create customer related documentation.
- Follow new product launch from start to finish ensuring customer requirements are met.
- Assist in customer visits.
- Assist in internal/external audits.
- To ensure good communication is maintain both in the technical team and other teams on site.
- To deputise for the Quality & Technical Manager when necessary.
The successful candidate must have an interest in food manufacturing. You must have good time management and a ‘can do’ approach. You must have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.