£25000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8971
24 days ago
We are recruiting on behalf of a friendly Digital Agency just outside of Liverpool who are rapidly expanding! They are looking for a PPC/Paid Social Media specialist to join their Marketing team to deliver on client accounts.
You will be acting as your own account manager and able to grow and shape your own PPC career moving forwards. You could be managing budgets between £1000 - £100,000 monthly with a lot of autonomy in the role to meet your client's needs as you see fit
- You will be allocated a number of clients to manage (a mixture of new and existing)
- Take an overview of what’s already in place in terms of PPC for their accounts
- Keep in close communication with your clients and keep them updated on progress
- Set up new campaigns based on client specifications/targets
- Monitor campaigns – make sure the keywords stay relevant
- Managing Budgets of between £1000 per month – £10,0000 per month
- Liaise with other overall Internal Account Managers with larger clients to ensure excellent communication is given to client
- Setting up and monitoring Google shopping campaigns
- Setting up, budgeting and advertising through one or all of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Using a variety of advertising techniques/platforms to generate business
- Experienced in advertising using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Shopping, Bing Ads (Mainly Google)
- Giving examples of how CPA has been reduced and ROI is increased
- Managing budgets of at least £1000 monthly
- Free Parking onsite
- 22 holidays a year which increases a day each year of service
- Standard pension
- Flexible Working
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.