0151 666 8981
9 months ago
Due to expansion, a new opportunity has arisen for a Senior Electrical Engineer HV to join a growing team within the clients Transmission & Distribution division.
The client is a design and engineering specialist that delivers a range of complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle.
The client delivers projects in disciplines ranging from initial architecture to civil and structural, building services, specialist high voltage and process engineering services, Mechanical & Electrical, programme management, temporary works and CDM consultancy, using the latest innovations in Building Information Modelling (BIM) for the most efficient design.
The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will be reporting to the Associate Electrical Engineer – HV Cables and will be responsible ensuring the quality and consistency of the teams output in the production and control of drawings and technical documents and will also work with the Sector Director - Power to assist during the bid process in order to secure further work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing checking and approval of feasibility studies, outline and detailed design technical reports and other written documents
- Design, checking and approval of detail construction drawings
- Producing and approving design concepts, drawings, specifications and other technical documents
- Management of teams of engineers and external suppliers
- Delivery of work to programme, budget and specification
- Taking part in Design & HAZID (hazards in design) reviews as appropriate
- The adherence to and control of documents and drawings in accordance with Baker Hicks management procedures
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Chartered Engineer or working toward
- Working towards TP137/ TP141 authorisation by National Grid (not essential)
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.