£20000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8948
6 months ago
Location: West Yorkshire
Package: Competitive + Benefits
Role Type: Permanent
Hours: shifts - 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off rotating
As a Process Chemist your role will entail the end to end large scale formulation, processing and analytical testing (using HPLC and GC) of novel pharmaceutical ingredients and is offering both long term progression and a very competitive salary.
Duties will include:
- Managing end to end manufacture of Chemical ingredients (APIs) as per approved client requests.
- Operate processing equipment and control systems.
- Supporting the investigation of batch failures and taking necessary preventative and corrective measures.
- Participate in Root Cause analysis.
- Ensure all production deviations are reported and evaluated.
- Carry out process testing using HPLC, GC and TLC.
- Monitoring stock.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
To be considered for this role candidates will have:
- Experience of working within a GMP regulated environment
- Experience with wet chemistry techniques such as HPLC and GC.
- An academic background to include a Degree in a Chemistry related subject. (MChem, B/M.Eng preferred).
- 1 years experience in Industry, ideally in the Chemical, Cosmetics or Pharmaceutical industry.
- The ability to be flexible and work 12 hour shifts (rotating days/nights).
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration to georginag @ scantec . co . uk or call 0151-666-8925 for details.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.