£40000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
£40,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
An FMCG Manufacturer is now seeking an experienced Logistics Contract Performance Manager to be based at their headquarters in the Bedford area.
The Logistics Contract Performance Manager will be responsible for the development, continuous improvement, and budgetary control of UK and international logistics requirements via a network of 3PL and 4PL contracts.
The successful Logistics Manager will have previous man management experience as well as in-depth knowledge and experience of 3PL & 4PL contract management. Ideally you will have managed large budgets and have experience of contract negotiations and tenders.
Logistics Contract Performance Manager Duties include:
• Management and development of the Logistics team (team of 3)
• 3PL & 4PL Management across Warehouse & Distribution for UK and International markets
• Budget management
• Stock Counting (Annual and Cycle)
• Contribution to and delivery of Logistics Projects
• Excellence in customer service levels
• Ongoing compliance across all managed sites & suppliers, such as, implementing full legal contracts and ensuring all levels of control are in place
• Risk & resilience with defined business continuity plans
• Administration of primary logistics requirements, supplier invoicing and customer returns
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.