Up to £35,000 Including Shift allowance + Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
10 months ago
The successful Production Shift Manager will be responsible for the management of the production activities including KPIs ensuring high standards of quality are achieved.
You will have experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment (ideally food manufacturing but will consider other industries), possess strong leadership and management skills and be able to demonstrate your experience of managing and achieving KPIs and continuous improvement on a day to day basis. You must have experience of HR type responsibilities including disciplinaries, grievances, absences, training etc.
Responsibilities of the Production Shift Manager include:
• Lead / drive standards of quality, food safety and hygiene
• Manage team performance including company appraisals, disciplinary & grievance procedures
• Develop, coach, train and recruit members to the required level of competence including performance improvement through use of KPIs
• Encourage continuous improvement within the business
• Manage the NPD process including line trials to ensure successful launches
• Plan, organise and measure labour and material requirements to ensure that short / long term agreed targets are met.
• Manage the communication process within the team
Application via CV or call 0151 666 8955
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.