£27000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
6 months ago
4 on 4 off shift pattern (days and nights)
£27,000 - £30,000
Lincolnshire, Lincoln, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Scampton, Doncaster, Grimsby, Gainsborough
A large manufacturing company with a site based in Gainsborough is currently seeking an Production Team Leader to work for them on a permanent basis. The main responsibility for the role will be to take responsibility the team on shift with regards to EHS, Quality, Service, Finance and People. You will be reporting in to the Operations Manager.
Key accountability for the Production Team Leader –
- Lead by example in setting a strong EHS culture.
- To be an active member of the asset care programme group.
- To be involved in all process improvement projects.
- To brief and debrief the staff on shift.
- To participate in auditing processes on site such as EHS, GMP 5S and so on.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is kept up to date, well presented and in an easily accessible manor.
To be considered for this role you must be IT literate in Microsoft and SAP, have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be a good leader of people and have the ability to coach and train others. You must come from a manufacturing environment and ideally have Lean or Six Sigma knowledge.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.