Senior QA Officer, Leeds, £30,000 – £36,000
My client is an established Pharmaceutical Manufacturing business. Following an internal promotion, they are looking to recruit a Senior QA officer to join the team on a permanent basis.
Offering excellent progression opportunities, this QA Officer position offers a great opportunity for an experienced QA professional to join a progressive and rapidly expanding organisation that is quickly becoming a major player in the UK Pharmaceutical Manufacturing space.
Duties will include;
Supervise and perform in-process and final release of pharmaceutical products ensuring compliance with current regulations and timely delivery to customers.
– Provide technical support to customers and training to colleagues.
– Responsible for supplier approval, technical agreement, cleaning verification, environmental monitoring processes.
– Management of all plant quality issues including compliance, validation, product release, PQRs and internal audits etc. under the leadership of Quality Assurance Manager.
– The scope will also include overseeing the quality of all products manufactured or sourced by the company and ensure adherence to GMP, GDP, documented procedures and work instructions.
To be considered for the role, applicants should have 2-3 years experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of GMP and ICH regulations.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK – Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you dont hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.
- Ref: DL Qa 0092215
- Location: Huddersfield
- Min Salary: £30000
- Max Salary: £36000
- Package: Competitive
- Role: Manufacturing
- Profession: Science & Biology
- Posted: 12/01/2018
- Type: Permanent
Apply for this vacancy
To apply for this role please contact:
- Darren Loydon
- 0151 666 8956
Office hours: 8am to 6pm
Or complete the form below: