CDM Consultant/ Project Designer – Nuclear Decommissioning – Nationwide
An opportunity has arisen for a decommissioning specialist organisation in the nuclear market with a successful track record of delivering decommissioning and demolition projects on a vast number of nuclear licensed sites in the UK.
The CDM Consultant/ Project Designer will be based in Manchester and will support clients and other offices UK wide. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Leading the design risk management process through the pre-construction phase
- Stakeholder and client management, outlining duties and leading design teams in line with CDM Regulations
- Providing independent advice on health and safety matters
- Carrying out health and safety specific design reviews throughout the design and construction phases of a project
- Collating, preparing and issuing the pre-construction Health and Safety Plan, preparing and issuing the project specific Health and Safety files on completion
- Promoting health and safety though preparing risk assessments, training client staff, competency advice, contractor monitoring and offering clients advisory services
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree qualification or equivalent
- A background in Construction, Decommissioning or Demolition
- Experience in one or more of the following sectors;
- Oil & Gas
The basic package will comprise of a competitive salary, car allowance and pension scheme. Additional benefits to be discussed on request.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK – Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you dont hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.
- Ref: 078748
- Location: Manchester
- Min Salary: £40000
- Max Salary: £40000
- Package: Competitive
- Role: HR - Consultant
- Profession: HR & Recruitment
- Posted: 07/12/2017
- Type: Permanent
Apply for this vacancy
To apply for this role please contact:
- Shaun Adegbaju
- 0151 666 8985
Office hours: 8am to 6pm
Or complete the form below: