Analytical Chemist, Berkshire, £.Competitive
My client is a cutting edge manufacturer of Pharmaceutical ingredients. Due to an ongoing growth strategy to increase to increase both headcount and the core capability of their Labs, we have been engaged to recruit an Analytical Chemist to join the business on a permanent basis.
With a focus on ensuring the smooth transfer of developed and verified methods for existing API’s and developing new methods using expertise across various analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC, this opportunity offers the chance for a current Analytical Chemist, QC or alternatively an academically excellent Graduate to join a growing and supportive organisation and take on an exciting role.
Duties will include;
- Provide analytical support to ensure smooth transfer of developed and verified methods to the QC department ensuring adherence to relevant protocols.
- Use analytical technical expertise to help support the project managers and the delivering of client projects.
- Work alongside the Principal Scientist and Management to ensure that client projects timelines are adhered to.
- The development and validation of new HPLC assays.
- Oversee the daily analytical workload of the team and implement a method development strategy to grow the analytical capabilities to complement the current and growing needs of the company.
- HPLC experience is essential.
- Method development and validation experience is essential.
- Experience carrying out stability testing.
- GC/Mass Spec/ELISA /FTIR experience is advantageous but not essential.
In return, my client is offering a true opportunity for career development, an exciting and progressive research culture, a competitive salary underpinned by an excellent benefits package and various perks such as free parking.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK – Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you dont hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.
- Ref: DL Ac 0942001
- Location: Reading
- Package: Competitive
- Role: Pharmaceutical
- Profession: Science & Biology
- Posted: 12/01/2018
- Type: Permanent
Apply for this vacancy
To apply for this role please contact:
- Darren Loydon
- 0151 666 8956
Office hours: 8am to 6pm
Or complete the form below: