£30000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Childcare vouchers
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 2 months ago
A leading plastic manufacturer is currently seeking a Water Treatment & Facilities Engineer as part of their recent investment and development plans. The purpose of the role is to provide general day to day running & maintenance of the site waste process water treatment plant and general facilities.
Shift Pattern/Working Hours:
- 4 on x 4 off 12hr shifts days only.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
- On shift operation & maintenance of the Process Waste Water Treatment plant and towns water feed systems to provide uninterrupted supply of process water for the 2 production wash plants.
- Daily, Weekly checks & maintenance of Compressed Air delivery systems, Generators, Boilers, Chiller’s, Sprinkler system, water systems.
- Legionella control checks and specialist contractor control.
- Site wide WC facilities, inspection, repairs etc.
- Arranging & overseeing septic & interceptor tank emptying and maintenance checks.
- Arranging & overseeing specialist contractors for maintenance and compliance inspections, Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler system, Air Conditioning, Chiller’s, Boilers.
- General factory & office based buildings repairs.
- Review and improve existing equipment and facilities in a controlled and methodical manner
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
You will be an experienced multi-skilled engineer with a minimum five years experience in a similar role. Ideally you will have formal engineering qualifications such as C&G / NVQ level qualification.
You will have familiarity with engineering drawings, specifications and their interpretation.Chemical knowledge & experience would be advantageous.
CV submission only.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.