£18PH (circa £35,000.00)
+44 (0)151 666 8954
8 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
£18PH (circa £35,000.00)
Telford, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Wrexham, Stoke-on-Trent, Shrewsbury, Shropshire.
A leading manufacturer, supplying to the automotive manufacturing sector is currently seeking a Marketing Manager / Assistant to support the development and management of the marketing plan.
Marketing Manager / Marketing Assistant responsibilities include:
• Manage Online Media of website ensuring it is up to date, and content is current and live. Additionally maintaining the digital product catalogue and intranet space for the business. Maintaining a consistent look and feel across all web properties and provide analytical support for the creation of information sharing policies and procedures.
• Manage Marketing Collateral including literatures, brochures, web site. Responsible for delivering the material, tasks through both using external partners, local support within the business as well as from the global marketing team resources.
• Ensure accurate representation of the business brand and product range across all marketing platforms and ensure key messages are consistent.
• Complete Monthly Reporting In an accurate and timely fashion and consolidate the business monthly report to the Communications & Marketing Director.
• Administration support to assist with raising orders and tracking invoices, monitoring budgets spend and supporting sales support requests.
You will have strong written and verbal communications skills as well as proficient knowledge of Microsoft programmes, with knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud being deemed desirable. Any previous working experience within a Marketing or Commercial Environment would be deemed advantageous. .
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates staed are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.