£50,000 - £55,000, benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8950
about 1 year ago
Reporting into the Head of Technical and working closely with the Hygiene, Compliance and QA Manager you will be responsible for the factory technical management and customer relationships / retailer relationships.
Technical Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Responsibility for the daily factory technical management and customer relationships / retailer relationships
- Lead, develop and maintain the QMS with adherence to BRC standards
- Lead all inspections/audits and associated preparation requirements
- Ensure compliance and maintain best practice with regards to Weights & Measures Regulations
- Lead, mentor, motivate, engage and facilitate development of direct reports.
- Lead, design and deliver internal training for QA/Technical based subjects as required to support
- Training Matrix
- Accountability for the process and management of routine raw material analysis
- Establish, review and maintain appropriate systems for monitoring process control, GMP and housekeeping standards throughout the business
- Manage, coordinate and deliver trend assessment of Non-conformance system, root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Contribute to supplier management and assessment protocols as set down by the company
- Conduct external visits/audits to suppliers or service providers
Applications via CV or please call 0151 666 8955
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.