£45000 - £50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
6 months ago
£45,000 - £50,000 plus package
FMCG Chilled Manufacturer
Boston, Spalding, Peterborough, Kings Lynn, Grantham, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire
A leading FMCG Chilled Foods Manufacturer is currently seeking a Technical Manager to be accountable for the development and implementation of a robust technical, food safety & quality strategy for chilled food manufacturing site. Working with key stakeholders to ensure the operations and activities are credible and meet with the legal and regulatory requirements as well as customer and industry standards in Food Safety & Quality Management.
You will be a Technical Manager used to working in chilled food manufacturing facility.
Technical Manager Responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of technical personnel.
- Develop processes to enable effective resolution of quality issues.
- Achieve and provide a due diligence and maintain accreditation standards.
- Management of Technical, Quality, Regulatory, Hygiene, Food Safety, effectively resolving all day to day technical issues.
- Maintain and develop HACCP and documentation in line with company and customer requirements.
- Review compliance.
- Review and develop quality policies and systems in accordance with customer requirements.
- Identify staff training and development needs, devising and implementing appropriate training plans.
- Responsible for setting site standards and conducting internal audits.
- Ensure that the factory has sufficient reference materials for the labelling and weight control to ensure that all products are legally correct.
- Be a self motivated person and use their initiative and take responsibility in making decisions concerning the technical aspects of products made.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.