£24000 - £26000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8947
12 months ago
£24,000 - £26,000
Swindon, Reading, Newbury, Berkshire, Basingstoke, Thatcham, Bracknell, South East.
A leading manufacturing organisation based in South East England is currently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator / Business Support Representative to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of this role is to manage inventory, investigate discrepancies, review stock turnover and manage all incoming stock.
Key responsibilities for Supply Chain Coordinator –
- Weekly reconciliation of ERP system.
- Monitor and report inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure the ERP system reviewed and maintained to contain up to date inventory information.
- Manage a loss prevention system highlighting any stock reaching the end of shelf life.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with service providers and 3rd party suppliers.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and service providers for the coordination of products to our warehouse.
- Booked all goods onto ERP.
- Intercompany stock replenishment.
- Keep the CS team informed on any stock issues which would affect the customer supply.
- Actively participate and support required QMS activities.
- Support for Customer service when requested
- Work with Technical Services and Field Engineers to manage transactions relating to Warranty and Maintenance Billing.
- Provide assistance to procurement for when required.
To be considered for this role you must have recently working within a supply chain environment. You must have advances IT skills including Microsoft Office Applications, knowledge of any sort of planning system would also be advantageous. You must be a very organized person and have a real passion for supply chain.
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates staed are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.