£38000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Company car/allowance, Bonus, Share option, Health care, Pension and ongoing training and development.
+44 (0)151 666 8999
7 months ago
The role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package: £38,000-£42,000 per annum plus company car/allowance, Bonus, Share option, Health care, Pension and ongoing training and development.
I am looking for a Senior Project Manager with a strong background in industrial electrical installations to lead a successful team based on a major automotive manufacturing plant in Liverpool. You will be joining a globally recognised organisation that are currently supporting a variety of Electrical Installation projects across various industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Energy Generation, Food Manufacturing, Nuclear and Oil & Gas to name a few.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Proven and successful experience within the Industrial sector as a Project Engineer or Project Manager
- Educated to HNC /HND standard or equivalent
- Experience within the Electrical Contract / Electrical Installation / Automotive Industry (candidates with relevant experience will also be considered)
- A proven understanding of managing contracts and identifying new opportunities on site
Whilst managing a project you will be responsible for:
- The successful delivery of the project from start through to completion
- Management of internal workers as well as sub-contractors
- Provision of Technical Support and advice
- Manage the procurement and purchases for the project.
- Review supplier performance
- Develop key customer relationships
- Ensure all services and installations are compliant and certified to the required standards
- Ensure accurate financial forecasting and provide on-going project related expenditures
- Ensure technical aspects of the project meet client and statutory requirements
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.