Depending on experience
SC - RS/AM
5 months ago
Are you an ambitious, driven, motivated Science or Engineering graduate who would thrive in a career that offers fast career progression with uncapped earnings? Then a career in Recruitment could be for you!
For anyone new to recruitment, our training programme allows individuals with sales potential to benefit from a comprehensive training plan, containing module training and on the job coaching and support.
Who are we? Scantec is an award-winning and accredited Technical, Scientific and Engineering recruitment specialist based on the Wirral. Established in 1990, over the years Scantec has supported many different businesses and organisations through providing expert recruitment and talent acquisition services. 26 years later, Scantec has now become the 3rd largest technical agency in the UK – Recruitment International Magazine 2015. Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity for a graduate to join our Scientific division.
What is the role of a Resourcing Specialist/ Account Manager? The purpose of the role within our business is to manage client accounts and fulfilment of our Clients’ requirements. You will be expected to manage the recruitment process through to completion, selling opportunities to candidates and submitting qualified CVs to the client. Responsibilities include:
- Taking recruitment briefs, qualifying client needs and prioritise workload accordingly.
- Building searches, writing adverts and assessing candidate suitability to seek and attract top talent against opportunities.
- Building a network of industry relevant candidates with a focus on relationship maintenance and new candidate generation using calls, web based networking and face-to-face meetings.
- Generating leads that produce additional opportunities.
- Selling in candidates to current and new clients.
- Maintaining a high standard of compliance, accuracy and consistency on our database to ensure records are fully updated on our system.
What do we look for?
- Committed individuals with experience working in a target driven environment.
- Ability to build rapport and influencing others using various communication styles.
- A self starter attitude and competitive nature.
- High professional integrity and ability to demonstrate consistently strong work ethic.
- Proven track record of personal and professional achievements.
What can I expect from Scantec?
- Salary £18,000 – £20,000 + uncapped commission.
- 23 days holiday + Statutory.
- 5% Pension Contribution.
- Private healthcare.
- A tailored training programme designed for each individual to ensure maximum support is given to support career goals.
- E-learning modules, onsite face-to-face training with the Learning & Development Manager as well as on-the-job training with your manager.
- IoR Qualification provided by Scantec’s Centre of Excellence Status.
- Annual Yearly trip to Puerto Banus for achieving annual target.
- Salary reviews.
- Xmas Closure.
- Onsite Pool Cars.
- Childcare Voucher Scheme.
- Company funded social activities.
- Monthly incentive awards.
- Free onsite parking.