Depending on experience
8 months ago
Are you an ambitious, driven, money motivated individual who would thrive in a career that offers fast career progression with uncapped earnings? Then a career in Recruitment could be for you!
For anyone new to recruitment, our training programme allows individuals with sales potential to benefit from a comprehensive training plan, containing module training and on the job coaching and support.
Who are we?
Scantec is an award-winning and accredited Technical and Engineering recruitment specialist based on the Wirral. Established in 1990, over the years Scantec has supported many different businesses and organisations by providing expert recruitment and talent acquisition services. 26 years later, Scantec has now become the 3rd largest technical agency in the UK – Recruitment International Magazine 2015.
Due to continued growth, we have an opportunity for a Resourcer to join our Skilled Trades Division.
What is the role of a Resourcer?
The purpose of a Resourcer within our business is to contribute to the fulfilment of our Clients’ requirements. Resourcers are expected to call through pre-built shortlists of candidates, register and assess their suitability for a given role. This is achieved by carrying out the following activities:
- Cold-calling suitable candidates to assess suitability and check they are registered
- Using effective questioning to assess the candidate’s suitability against a job spec
- Completing administration e.g. background checks, CVs are formatted, and candidate briefs are prepared
- Maintaining a high standard of compliance, accuracy and consistency on our database to ensure records are fully updated on our system
- Generating leads that produce additional opportunities
What do we look for?
- Ambitious, results-driven and self-motivated
- High professional integrity and ability to demonstrate consistently strong work ethic
- Proven track record of personal and professional achievements
What can I expect from Scantec?
- A tailored training programme designed for each individual to ensure maximum support is given to support career goals
- E-learning modules, onsite face-to-face training with the Learning & Development Manager as well as on-the-job training with your manager.
- An open, honest and transparent working environment
- Starting salary £16,000 – £18,000 + uncapped commission scheme
- Starting at 23 days holiday
- Company funded social activities
- Free onsite parking
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Private healthcare