£32000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
£32,000 - £35,000
Spalding area (commutable from Spalding, Boston, Kings Lynn, Wisbech)
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a Raw Materials Coordinator to be responsible for the coordination of raw materials quality, ingredients and packaging across 2 manufacturing sites.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the successful Raw Materials Coordinator will work cross functionally with supply chain, production and suppliers to ensure incoming raw materials are bought and delivered to the correct spec and meet food safety legislation through testing and audits.
The successful Raw Materials Coordinator will have previous experience in a similar role through a Quality or Technical management related position in the food manufacturing sector. You will have experience of using your own initiative to plan workload and make decisions and have the ability to influence across a management matrix.
Key responsibilities of the Raw Materials Coordinator include:
• Responsible for raw material testing – including test schedules, external test bodies, consistency in testing methods, supporting with actual testing if required
• Work with supplier assurance team and Quality Systems Manager to devise a schedule for due diligence testing
• Manage the non conformance process internally ensuring all corrective actions are met by the relevant teams
• Work with supplier assurance team to conduct supplier assurance audits where required
• Instigate and management of raw material related improvement projects
• Monitor supplier performance
• Review and approve raw material specifications
• Keep up to date with trends / issues with raw materials
Application via CV
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.