Up to £19,500
+44 (0)151 666 8950
9 months ago
Reporting into the Quality Supervisor, the successful Quality Systems Technologist will be responsible for auditing and monitoring the compliance of quality systems and procedures.
This role will be equally desk-based and shop floor based.
It is essential to have a good understanding of food safety e.g. HACCP. It would be desirable to have at least an intermediate food hygiene qualification and 12 months of experience in the food manufacturing industry.
Quality Systems Technologist responsibilities include:
• Ensuring Quality Standards are met and maintained through monitoring GMP, applying HACCP principles and preventing reoccurrences of non-conformances
• Completing factory audits including CCP’s, traceability, hygiene, Allergen, Foreign Body, Internal, Glass and GMP Audits.
• Carrying out micro testing which must be completed on time along with completing full investigations including traceability for all abnormal results, keeping results updated on the system.
• Completing Taste panels in the absence of other team members.
• Providing technical support and advice.
• Working with the production teams on continuous improvement and decisions over stock quality.
• Technical record maintenance
• Liaising with Process Development, Production, Planning and Raw Material Coordinator
Application via CV or call 0151 666 8955
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.