£24000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 year ago
£24,000 depending on experience
A leading blue chip food manufacturer is currently seeking a Quality Auditor / QA to join their growing team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Quality Manager, the successful Quality Auditor / QA will have previous experience of working within Quality for a food manufacturing company.
You will be focused,. You will have knowledge and experience of HACCP, GMP and QMS audits and have excellent time management and problem solving skills and high attention to detail
Responsibilities of the Quality Auditor / QA will include:
- Coordination of quality systems, procedures and practices.
- Support the Quality Manager to provide technical direction and advice.
- Inspect and test incoming raw materials and finished products.
- Identify and agree necessary action for non conformances.
- Over see the customer complaint procedure.
- Take part in internal and external auditing.
- Take part in the preparing specifications.
- Maintain HACCP plans and take part in HACCP audits.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.