+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 2 months ago
ASAP / Immediately
Up to £45,000 DOE
Market Drayton, Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry, Whitchurch, Stafford, Stoke-onTrent, Nantwich, Shropshire.
FMCG Chilled Manufacturer
A leading Chilled FMCG Manufacturer is currently seeking a QA Manager / Quality Manager to ensure all products are manufactured within the assigned area conform to legal & customer requirements and adhere to the quality specifications which drive the continuous improvement of site standards and product quality. This is an exciting opportunity to join a major player in the market with significant career development opportunities.
QA Manager / Quality Manager Responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of QA personnel
- Develop and maintain the Quality Management system and department related HACCP plans.
- Implement business technical strategy according to customer and BRC standards and to drive & maintain GMP standards.
- Through QA team activities & Quality Systems, ensure: GMP & HACCP compliance; Process auditing & Traceability
- Product Quality Focus.
- Adherence to process control parameters.
- Customer quality & Due Diligence requirements
- Ensure all products meet site, customer & legislative requirements
- Investigate all quality / food safety / GMP system non-conformances and recommend any appropriate corrective actions.
- Provide appropriate training to all areas with respect to food safety, legislation & quality.
- Liaise with customers & enforcement authorities, assisting audits / visits as required.
- Participate in site development, new product development & other project activities
- Ensure departmental costs are within budget
Applications via CV submission only.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Due to high levels of applications we are unable to provide individual feedback to candidates.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.