£18,000 - £21,000
10 months ago
A food manufacturing company with a site based in Somerset are currently seeking 2 x QA Technologist / Technical Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be reporting in to the QA Manager and be supporting the site in maintaining quality across production on a day to day basis.
Key accountabilities of the Quality Assurance Technologist / Technical Assistant:
- Prepare microbiological samples / swabs / water samples and input data in to the necessary quality database.
- Audit production paper work and organise accordingly.
- Carry out customer complaint investigations.
- Glass audits.
- Temperature logs.
- Keep on top of non conformance log.
- Take part in technical projects as required.
To be considered for this role you must have basic knowledge of food hygiene from working within a food manufacturing environment previously. You must also have experience of working with Microsoft office, have good attention to detail and have the ability to manage your own work load. The successful candidate must also have excellent communications skills both written and verbally.
- 6am - 3pm or 7am - 4pm Sunday - Thursday