£30000 - £40000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8948
7 months ago
North Yorkshire – Skipton
Market leading salary + Bonus + Pension
My client is an innovative testing laboratory that is looking to recruit a Project Scientist into the business on a permanent basis.
This exciting role will play a pivotal part in leading novel research and analytical testing projects for a host of national and international clients. The successful candidate can expect to be managing projects cradle to grave as well as working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure ongoing high performance and compliance.
Typical duties will include:
- End to end project management for a host of innovative and complex projects.
- Develop and validate analytical methods.
- Perform technical reviews and data validation.
- Interpret analytical results and communicate with stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement projects.
- Act as a key point of contact for customers.
- Manage a team of analytical chemists.
- Maintain hands on influence at bench level, leading on complex analytical projects.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have:
- A strong knowledge of analytical chemistry (GC-MS, HPLC, LC-MS) working to GMP/GLP.
- BSc level or above in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline.
- Knowledge of HPLC method development and validation.
- Previous experience managing complex projects.
- Previous experience providing leadership to junior members of the team.
- The ability to communicate with internal/external customers.
- Good problem solving skills.
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates staed are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.