£13 - £13 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 year ago
- Contract 6 weeks initially but with possibility of extension to 12 weeks.
- Must be able to start Monday
- Warrington based (Risley)
- Supporting Trans Pennine Upgrade project
- Data Entry & Support experience, worked with a professional services company (not industry specific)
Scantec Personnel Ltd. are acting as an employment agency for the recruitment of this position.
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.