£40000 - £46000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
4 months ago
Days 6am-6pm 4on 4off
£38,000 - £43,000
FMCG Food Manufacturer
South Lincolnshire. Commutable from: Peterborough, Corby, Grantham, Lincoln, Boston, Spalding
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a days based Production Shift Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the successful Production Shift Manager will continually challenge and strive for improvements in targets, standards and other agreed key performance indicators, using an innovative proactive approach.
The successful Production Shift Manager will have previous FMCG experience (ideally food, drink, pharma, packaging) production experience in a large scale manufacturing operation. You will have proven experience in using CI and lean techniques to make improvements and work to key KPIs.
Production Shift Manager responsibilities include:
• Lead and drive standards of quality, food safety and hygiene
• Manage the performance of all team members through the use of performance managements systems including (grievance, disciplinary etc.)
• Own the training & development of all levels of team (including managers) - coaching, developing, recruiting and training
• Manage the NPD process within their area of responsibility to ensure all trials run successfully through to product launch
• Performance Improvement through use of KPIs
• Plan, organise, measure labour and material requirements to ensure agreed targets are met
• Effective communication to ensure that the workforce is well informed and to encourage effective cross-functional links.
Application via CV
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates staed are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.