+44 (0)151 666 8950
about 1 year ago
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the successful Production Planner will have experience of customer services, forecasting and planning within an FMCG food manufacturing environment.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Producing efficient production plans daily according to customer orders and forecasts.
• Process incoming orders and amending daily production plans in response to received orders.
• Process and validate daily customer orders.
• Prepare and maintain a rolling 7 day production plan in line with order forecasts.
• Plan ‘work in progress’ (WIP) production to meet finished product requirements.
• Daily management of finished stock at third party warehouse.
• Investigate stock discrepancies and find a solution.
• Liaise closely with production, raw material planning and dispatch departments.
• Review at risk raw materials on a daily basis and communicate with raw material planning team to resolve issues.
Application via CV or call 0151 666 8955
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.