+44 (0)151 666 8999
12 months ago
6 months (initially)
Process Improvement Engineer / Process Development Engineer (Contract)
Liverpool, Merseyside, North West
A global FMCG manufacturer based in Liverpool are seeking a Process Improvement Engineer / Process Development Engineer to join their business to assist with a major upgrade and process improvement programme. This will be for approximately 6months but could be extended.
Process Improvement Engineer responsibilities include:
- Reviewing existing processes, systems, procedures and collating data to report back on improvements
- Support of new or modified processes
- Working closely with shop floor production teams providing technical support
- Optimisation of e.g. process yield, TUC factor product streams
- Leading and contributing to the development of Process Best Practices
- Monitoring and reporting Resource Efficiency data and trends
- Implementing modifications of existing equipment, tailored to specific needs or opportunities
- Securing optimal integration of Processes in terms of mass/energy consumption
You will ideally be a degree qualified Chemical / Process Engineer with experience working in a manufacturing environment. Quality or R&D experience will be deemed advantageous.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.