Bury St Edmunds
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Paid Accreditation
+44 (0)151 666 8965
7 months ago
My client are an award winning, leading technology company with offices all over the UK. Their largest growth area presently is the Cyber Security arena which is where this role sits. They are highly esteemed for their specialist security skills and personnel and have partnered with some of the largest, most cutting edge security products in the world which they utilise and promote to clients.
This role has come about due to expansion in the Pen Test team and therefore need another person to support the delivery of infrastructure and web app pen testing. This is a customer facing role and the Pen Test team deal with a range of internal and external clients, using their technical skills along with industry applications/processes to identify weaknesses and report on findings.
- Carry out application, network, systems and infrastructure penetration tests
- Review physical security & Social engineering
- Keep up to date with latest ethical hacking methods
- Report on findings to a range of stakeholders
- Make suggestions for security improvements
- Carrying out system, web app and network pen tests both manual and automatic
- Used industry standard tools to carry out pen tests: Nessus studio, Burpsuit, Kali-Linux
- TCP/IP, HTTP/S, DNS - Identifying and troubleshooting network port vulnerabilities
- Python (or Perl, Bash etc) scripting skills to create exploits
- Good understanding of network architecture
- 2 or more years experience in commercial pen testing
- CREST, CHECK or OSCP accreditations financed
- Car allowance after 6 months
- The packages contain very heavy bonus schemes - The more on-site work you do, the more bonus you’re entitled to, paid out quarterly
- Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme
If this role sounds intriguing, please send your CV across or call us on 0151 666 8965. Scantec Personnel is operating as an employment agency on behalf of the client.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.