£28000 - £30000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 year ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
£28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Wirral, Merseyside, North West
A food manufacturing company with a site based on the Wirral is currently seeking a Packaging Planner to join their team on a permanent basis. The main purpose of this role is to effectively manage the purchasing and scheduling of all packaging for the company along with the supply of raw materials. This role reports in to the Head of Procurement.
Key Responsibilities of Packaging Planner:
- Scheduling UK and overseas deliveries for raw material and packaging.
- Stock control on site and also of the off site warehouses.
- Allocation of materials to production in line with production plans.
- Ensure the site has appropriate supply of materials to meet production needs.
- Liaison with internal/external teams and suppliers in managing packaging design and supply requirements for new product launches.
- Updating the relevant teams with pricing and market Information
- Contract and price negotiation
- Order management
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.