£30000 - £32000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
about 1 month ago
Internal Audit Coordinator / Lead Technical Auditor
FMCG Food manufacturing
Spalding / Wisbech
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking an Internal Audit Coordinator / Lead Technical Auditor to be responsible for the coordination of all quality and technical audits across 2 manufacturing sites.
Reporting to the Quality Systems Manager, the successful Internal Audit Coordinator / Lead Technical Auditor will ensure site systems comply in accordance with legislation, central policies, customer requirements and BRC/IFS standards, implementing industry “best practices” and coordinate audit teams to meet agreed audit schedules.
The successful Internal Audit Coordinator / Lead Technical Auditor will have previous experience in a similar role through a Quality or Technical management related position in the food manufacturing sector. You will hold the appropriate HACCP and food safety qualifications; an auditing qualification would be desirable but not essential for this role.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Audit Coordinator / Lead Technical Auditor include:
• To manage the Internal Audit Programmes – scheduling, training of staff, reporting and escalation
• Ensuring all non conformances are actioned by appropriate teams
• Promote & encourage a culture of high standards in Food Safety and GMP
• Assist in maintenance, review and updating of QMS liaising effectively with key stakeholders.
• Proactive involvement in site Technical Strategy, identifying and driving improvements to product safety and quality.
• Develop and maintain KPI’s for Internal Auditing across each area effectively demonstrating performance and adherence.
• Drive and develop initiatives for improving GMP, food safety awareness across the business.
• Promote a continuous improvement approach to right 1st time behaviours across the site.
Application via CV
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.