£50000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8950
about 2 months ago
The successful HR Manager will have at least one year of experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment. You must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and HR systems and have strong communication skills including giving presentations, report writing and counselling skills. Experience of aptitude and psychometric profiling experience is desired and a qualification in this field would be deemed beneficial.
HR Manager Responsibilities Include:
• Support in the delivery of all aspects of Group driven Human Resource Management including employee reward, relations, development, resourcing including recruitment and selection on site.
• With the support of the HR Business Partner manage the HR Team, taking responsibility for individuals Performance Management and team development through coaching and mentoring.
• Responsible for the recruitment and retention of permanent, temporary and agency staff on site.
• Maintaining and updating of the online system for the site with the support of the HR Business Partner.
• Support the implementation of the Group Learning and Development Plan. Ensure that the site has a training plan, which meets the group’s identified standard.
• Working with the Learning & Development Co-ordinator to ensure the appropriate induction and training of employees and workers to meet the safety and skills needs of the business.
• Being responsible for supporting the site’s adherence to company policies and procedures including disciplinary and grievance, ensuring legal compliance and best practice at all times.
• Maintain up to date personnel and training records to ensure accurate information is available for reporting and auditing purposes.
• Responsible keeping up to date staff records and organisation of accurate and timely payrolls for both employees and temporary workers.
• Co-ordinate the production of KPI’s for site.
• Maintain and develop the site attendance management policy, to actively reduce short and long-term absence.
• Support the site management team in the control of costs through head count records and budget awareness.
• Develop and deliver opportunities for engagement with the community and raising money for Charity.
You will be a HR Manager with solid experience in HR practices and employee management. You will have a proven track record of working closely with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and company culture. Excellent people management skills with demonstrable experience with HR metrics and KPI’s as well as a thorough knowledge of handling disciplinary and grievance is essential for this position.
Applications via CV submission or call 0151 666 8955.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.