£30000 - £34000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
DL H&S 11036545
9 months ago
An ambitious and progressive International CMO. Headquartered in the UK but with a number of International hubs, the business is looking to continue its positive growth trend by further investing in high return client projects and expanding various key functions within the business.
A competent, NEBOSH OR IOSH qualified (or equivalent) professional who will ensure a safe working environment is provided to employees.
- Develop H&S policies in accordance with legislation.
- Establish a culture of H&S.
- Ensure subtle balance between H&S cost and benefit.
- Review and evaluate procedures and practices to ensure adherence to legislation.
- Enable H&S consultation with the workforce.
- Aid Managers in devising suitable risk assessment.
- Lead the execution and enforcement of policies to ensure employees are working and evolving in a safe environment.
- Organise and conduct with Managers H&S inductions and training.
- Carry out root cause analysis for accidents and follow up any preventive measures.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Report on H&S statistics.
- NEBOSH OR IOSH.
- Demonstrable experience in an effective H&S role
- Strong communication skills.
To apply for the role please forward your CV immediately. Successful candidates will be contacted within 48 hours of their application.
Health and Safety, H&S, Risk assessment, Compliance, Health & safety, NEBOSH, COSH, Laboratory, Risk aversion, Risk statistics.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.