£300 - £350 per day
+44 (0)151 666 8947
7 months ago
3 months (possibly longer)
£300-£350 per day (immediate start)
FMCG Food Manufacture
Dorset, Bristol, Somerset, Wiltshire, South West
A large food manufacturer is currently seeking a Goods In Manager to pro-actively manage and prioritise the daily workload of the Intake area, communicating actions to relevant stakeholders to achieve KPIs in line with expectations.
Goods In Manager responsibilities include:
- Management and achievement of KPI’s, in relation to production efficiencies, customer service, cost control, people, quality and health and safety through a continuous improvement approach
- Management, training and development of Team Leaders and their teams to ensure optimum effectiveness and efficiency
- Co-ordination of permanent and temporary labour
- Appreciation and responsibility for product quality and safety
- Undertake and lead key business projects
- Liaise with all other areas of the business to ensure successful achievement of manufacturing targets – particular focus on stock control / planning
- Responsibility for all people management aspects of team/s
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the Prep department including an understanding of how their plan works and is built up
- Responsible for ensuring the booking-in / stock taking procedures are carried out accurately and within required timescales by the departmental team
- Responsible for ensuring all stock rotation is carried out for chills/freezers in line with Company / Foods Safety / GMP requirements
- Ensure Team Leaders and Operatives maintain accurate information on relevant systems
- Management of Goods Destroyed reporting
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates staed are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.