£32000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8953
over 1 year ago
FMCG Food Manufacturing
A leading FMCG food manufacturer is currently seeking a Food Safety Coordinator. Reporting to the Site QA Manager, the Food Safety Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring site compliance with food safety legislation including HACCP, pest control and hygiene standards.
The successful Food Safety Coordinator will have previous experience in a similar role through a Quality or Technical management related position in the food manufacturing sector.
You will have experience of using your own initiative to plan workload and make decisions and have the ability to influence across a management matrix.
Food Safety Coordinator responsibilities include:
• Coordination of site HACCP plans and processes
• Site contact and ownership of pest control contract
• Management of food safety customer complaints – investigation, monitor trends, action plans
• Oversee management and coordination of cleaning risk assessment
• Design and management of hygiene SOPs
• Lead project teams to raise hygiene and food safety standards across the site
• Foreign body control
• Allergen risk assessment and management
Application via CV
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.