£30000 - £35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
7 months ago
The successful candidate will be join this progressive engineering company within their Process Pipework division and will be supporting a variety of projects within the Food Manufacturing industry.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the role objective is to provide from outline design information, estimating, sales and operational support to the Process Pipework clients and personnel.
In order to be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven estimating experience in either the process or building services engineering industry
- Sound skills in the development and engineering of small, medium and large projects
- Experience with all aspects of project development, engineering design, P&ID development, layout drawing development, plant, piping, process equipment choice and application, specification of materials and standards.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or similar applications
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Project
- Experience with Project Engineering assistance of multi-disciplined works
- External contractor / subcontractor management experience
- Good commercial awareness and cost control criteria in support of the PM
- Good contractual awareness
- Customer business relationship building and liaison skills
In order to be considered for this role, please click 'apply' or contact Tamsin Doran directly at Scantec for further details.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.