£24000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
7 months ago
£24,000 per annum + benefits
Wrexham, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Whitchurch, Oswestry, Deeside, North Wales, North West
An FMCG Manufacturer based near Wrexham is currently seeking a Customer Demand Planner to join the Customer Services team. Reporting to the Customer Services Manager the Customer Demand Planner will be responsible for their allocated customer portfolio in collaboration with internal stakeholders. The Customer Demand Planner will be the daily interface for key customers and will be the first response to incoming requests whilst collaborating with other internal teams in order to ensure that the customer needs will be fulfilled.
Responsibilities of the Demand Planner include:
- Managing and processing complex order management activities.
- Building face-to-face relationships with customers and become the primary contact for any factory based customer service communication.
- Tracking the forecast against actual customer demand.
- Proactively monitoring customer forecasts against stock targets and requirements, whilst identifying any potential issues.
- Maintaining effective communication with the Sales team and other departments.
- Ensuring targets are met for allocated customers and providing improvement strategies.
- Generating KPIs for key accounts for use during customer review meetings.
- Participating in reviews at customer locations.
- Organising and coordinating sample requests.
- Handling customer complaints and customer returns.
- Ensuring customer requirements are clearly defined and master data is maintained in SAP.
- Supporting, changing and driving process improvements related to order fulfilment process.
The successful Customer Demand Planner will have previous experience of customer services in a manufacturing environment and with managing a high volume of customers face-to-face or over the phone. You must be driven, have enthusiasm and the ability to build rapport with customers. Ideally you will also have experience of SAP or a similar planning and forecasting system.
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.