£36000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits
+44 (0)151 666 8954
about 1 month ago
£36,000.00 to £46,000.00 DOE + benefits
Llandudno, Rhyl, Prestatyn, Deeside, Chester, Wrexham, Ruthin, St. Asaph, Bangor, Mold, North Wales.
A leading branded Food Manufacturing business is currently seeking a Corporate Solicitor to join the business on a permanent basis due to continued growth and expansion of the business.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be a fully or part qualified solicitor with strong commercial acumen who can provide accurate, objective and timely advice whilst being able to create and managing corporate systems across the business including identifying business risks. Ideally you will be from a manufacturing back ground and food manufacturing experience would be highly desirable.
Corporate Manager Responsibilities:
• Advice on & contracts for trading arrangements – UK and overseas.
• Advice on product liability and insurance issues
• Advice on HR contracts and disputes
• Advice on Intellectual property
• Advice on Business structures
• Advice on Business information security issues
• Confidentiality and NDA (Projects and personnel)
• Corporate Social responsibility issues and external liaison
• Assist the MD with industry and government relations
• Responsible for the Health, Safety & Well-Being Policy
Applications via CV submission only.
Scantec specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates staed are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.