Newcastle upon Tyne
£34000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Company bonus, Life insurance, income protection, private medical & dental, 25 days holiday
+44 (0)151 666 8943
6 months ago
ASAP (Ideally May / June)
As this role is field based, the ideal candidate will ideally be based in or around Newcastle or at least within the North East region as this is the area of coverage along with occasional coverage of the Scotland region.
This is a full time contracted position; the hours of work are flexible depending on the location and needs of customers. Although the working area is UK and occasionally Ireland, the needs of customers may entail working in other locations. The Clinical Education Specialist is in charge of the promotion, training, and support of the Hemodialysis product range. They must be available to perform on-site clinical support during the trial phase of equipment involving all shifts as well as installation of equipment They will be facilitating on-site theoretical/clinical study-days pre/post-purchase. In addition to their responsibilities, they will assist the sales team in identifying sales leads for hardware and consumable products.
Clinical Education Specialist responsibilities include:
- Field-based position of support, education, and promotion as described above.
- Attending relevant exhibitions to promote product awareness and generate leads/sales as required.
- Reporting directly to the Hemodialysis Business Manager on a regular basis.
- Working with existing team member(s), formulate innovative methods of delivering education and support to existing customer base, including any new customers
- Management of expenses account.
- Extensive car travel at approximately 35,000 miles/annum.
- This position may involve international travel to meetings and may involve working extended hours to support the needs of the business. Such extended hours may include weekends or part of weekends.
- Actively participate and support required QMS activities, including complaint and pharmacovigilance reporting.
- Registered Nurse
- Hemodialysis Experience (Minimum 24 months)
- Working knowledge of Hemodialysis
- Experience in teaching/supporting in a class-room based and clinical environment
- Initial training and shadowing of group members.
- Educated with a relevant Renal/Teaching and Assessing Course/Diploma/Degree (e.g. ENB100/ENB998).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Enthusiastic and motivated.
- Flexible, adaptable, evolutionary, and acceptable to change.
- Negotiation skills – but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- The candidate will be able to work independently, while achieving personal objectives. Possessing a highly motivated “can do” attitude, the candidate will possess strongly influential management skills and a proven track record of good judgment and demonstrate integrity and respect for peers and subordinates.
Unless otherwise stated, all contract rates stated are on a Limited Company basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.