£18000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: Paid Overtime
+44 (0)151 666 8965
7 months ago
The opportunity has arisen with one of our key clients to work within a managed service environment as a 2nd Line Service Desk Engineer. The role has come about through the growth of new business as well as there being a skills gap in the team which needs an experienced Engineer to help fill.
- Providing 2nd Line support – working through tickets and prioritising accordingly
- Providing a service and adding value to clients – end user facing
- Supporting users remotely and travelling to client sites
- Take escalations from the 1st line team
- If you can’t fix a problem, take enough information for the 3rd line team to follow
- Effective record keeping and working to SLA’s
- Experience supporting Microsoft OS including Windows 7 and above as well as O365
- Server 2008R2 and above
- Active Directory
- HyperV and VMware concepts
- Basic data centre maintenance
- Backup monitoring
- Connectivity issue diagnosis
- Following Troubleshooting steps
- Installing anti-virus software
- Desktop Support/End User experience
- Basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000
- Paid overtime
- Car allowance
- Open and friendly culture
- Free parking
- Free refreshments
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Assigned training budget for accreditation
- Paid study leave
If this role sounds intriguing, please send your CV across or call us on 0151 666 8965. Scantec Personnel is operating as an employment agemcy on behalf of the client.
Scantec is the 2nd Largest Technical Agency in UK - Recruitment International Magazine 2016, and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.