£46000 per annum, Benefits: Good Pension, Private Health, Life Assurance, Flexi Holiday Scheme, 12 day shift breaks every 6/7 weeks
+44 (0)151 666 8999
16 days ago
£46000 plus Good Pension, Private Health, Life Assurance, Flexi Holiday Scheme, 26 days + 8 days holiday,
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off 2 days 2 nights (12 days off every 6/7 rotations)
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest manufacturers in the area, with a world renowned client based and over 300 staff present on site. This is a 24/7 facility offering real stability and long term opportunity to develop and progress.
Due to a restructure they have an opening for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their growing engineering department, split across 5 teams.
This role is responsible for onsite electrical maintenance across a range of production lines and equipment, to work in both a proactive and reactive way to ensure production keeps running. Should you come from a manufacturing/industrial environment, where you’re used to maintaining business critical equipment across a variety of electrical systems and associated work then feel free to apply for this role.
- Onsite maintenance and engineering support for site assets to ensure OEE is maximised
- Working on planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules, in Pirana
- Assisting Shift Technicians on reactive maintenance
- Completing planned maintenance tasks designated by Electrical Lead
- Prioritising workload Completion of engineering work orders, providing feedback and future learnings
- Troubleshoot PLC/Drive systems on site
- Completion of engineering documents / records
- Working in a positive manner and is open to a new tasks and challenges
- Fully utilise stock control systems including input, management and improvement activities associated within.
- Training and development of co-workers as required i.e. apprentices and other maintenance department staff
- Reduction of engineering downtime and improve overall productivity.
- Time served Industrial Electrician
- Experience in an Industrial engineering environment
- ONC I HNC in Electrical I Instrument Engineering
- PLC Systems
- Electricity at Work Regulations
- LV Switching
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (desirable)
- COMPEX Training, Installation, Inspection & Testing (desirable)
- IOSH Working Safely (desirable)
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.