+44 (0)151 666 8999
9 days ago
Salary Negotiable DOE
Full time / Permanent – Herts
My client is a looking a Packing Technologist the role has come about due to growth within the business. This role is suited to someone who wants to join a growing business and continue the journey of success. This role will be suited to someone who wants to join them on an amazing journey and develop and expand their existing skincare brand.
As a Packaging Technologist you will be part of our driven R&D team and will work closely with different teams such as Supply Chain & Operations, Product Development and Marketing; by analysing and resolving any manufacturing issues, you will guarantee suit-to-purpose and efficient packaging solutions that will deliver all our products to the highest standards.
After receiving an important external investment, we have a continuous pipeline of innovative product launches and are rapidly entering new territories across the globe, giving our new Packaging Technologist the opportunity to take on new challenges across multiple projects.
Duties will include:
- Delivers solutions to assigned activities on time in full, by following best practices in packaging projects.
- Be responsible for packaging activities within R&D, delivering project milestones through development, testing and execution, ensuring that timelines are met.
- Assess packaging to ensure it is fit-for-purpose by completing testing and trials.
- Regularly reviews existing packaging, seeking improvements and updates where necessary.
- Be the key point of contact for packaging enquiries, internally and externally.
- Have 2+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Are a solutions provider with a high level of drive and personal commitment
- Have a can do/problem-solving, positive, and proactive attitude
To apply please forward your details for immediate consideration.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.