£35000 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
9 days ago
Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm
Hybrid working available, mix of office and home working
Fixed Term Contract – 3-4 months with potential for extension and Permanent role
We're seeking an experienced HR professional or internal recruiter to join our client who are a leading FMCG Food Manufacturer in Salisbury, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and ambitious HR team to assist in the recruitment and retention of a high number of weekly paid factory and production staff for this massively growing site! This is an initial 3-4 month contract to assist through peak manufacturing but could be extended or move to a permanent role after this period.
Based within the site HR team, you will be supporting site management to fully understand their requirements at different parts of the factory and then pro-actively sourcing, interviewing, inducting and recruiting weekly paid workers for those roles using different methods such as job adverts, recruitment forums, Job centre’s and local recruitment events.
Internal Recruiter – Summary of key responsibilities:
- Direct sourcing of candidates via company website, Social Media and CV job boards
- Making contact with candidates to engage them with job offers to result in interviews and recruitments
- Posting job ads (LinkedIn, indeed, local job boards)
- Adding workers to payroll system ready for weekly payroll process
- Monitor candidates and pre-select them based on job specification
- Manage all initial first stage video interviews
- Sourcing for a variety of weekly paid, factory and production roles
- Build a candidate pipeline and ensure effective candidate engagement
- Proactive talent resourcing
- Reporting on key recruitment metrics for management on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Strong background in recruitment or HR, 2 years minimum
- Good level of IT knowledge and recruitment platforms.
- Able to work well solving problems and ability to create job scopes
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work well on your own and in a team
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.