£21760 - £23180 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8943
29 days ago
Days, Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm (core hours are flexible)
A leading FMCG Manufacturer in Hemswell is seeking an organised and self motivated Stores Inventory Assistant to join their business. In this role, you would manage the day-to-day operation within the Engineering & Production Materials Stores. Reporting into the Stores Team Leader and using the company SAP system you will be responsible for a range of duties within the stores department.
Stock Controller – Core responsibilities:
- Booking out of items from the stores on the SAP system.
- Raising Purchase Orders from internal staff for goods or services to the business, ensuring pricing and delivery are correct.
- Goods receipting of goods or services received on SAP to clear the PO & subsequent supplier invoice for payment within our accounts department.
- Booking in of goods received on SAP to maintain accurate stock system levels.
- Putting goods received away correctly in the stores in the right location
Our client requires a good understanding and previous use of SAP for stock control, raising PO’s, goods receipting and reporting. Ideally we are looking for 2-3 years’ experience in a similar stores or warehouse environment role. You would also be required to hold a counter balance FLT licence (either in date or expired) a refresher can be provided by the company).
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.