+44 (0)151 666 8943
about 1 month ago
A leading FMCG Manufacturer in Hemswell, Lincolnshire is seeking an organised and self motivated Stores Team Coordinator to join their business. Based in the Engineering dept, you would provide an effective operation for the engineering stores using SAP for purchasing and stock control. Ensuring all stock movements are controlled, booked out and replacement stock ordered in through use of SAP. This role has 2x direct reports (stores assistants).
A background in Engineering would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be given.
Any similar Stores or Warehouse experience would be considered.
Stores Coordinator– Core responsibilities:
- Manage the Stores inventory and stock rotation
- Control the distribution of parts in and out of Stores
- Replenish parts/materials in line with company inventory holding policy
- With support from Supervisors & Stake Holders, identify & agree stock holding for Critical Spares across the site wide assets
- Create purchase requisitions/orders
- Establish effective relationships with suppliers
- Source new/alternative parts as required by budget holders
- Conduct cycle counts/stock counts in line with company policy
- Produce and distribute inventory management information
- Proactively collaborate with colleagues on new projects
- Review processes and drive changes for improvements
- Maintain and update supplier information within SAP
- Competent in all areas of Stores and Purchasing processes to be able to cover absences and training needs of new starters
- Monitor existing KPI’s and improve/introduce new ideas
Our client requires a good understanding and previous use of SAP for this role. Ideally we are looking for 2-3 years’ experience in a similar stores or warehouse environment. Strong numerical skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel. A good understanding of Stores & Stock control practises. Ability to understand engineering requirement & drawings advantageous.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.