£23400 per annum
+44 (0)151 666 8999
about 1 month ago
Salary: £23,400 Day shifts
Scantec Scientific Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for as a Laboratory technician/ Operator, supporting the operations team. This role will open may doors within a rapidly growing business.
- Routine activities required for the maintenance of production rooms
- Manufacturing of products observing site Health and Safety and Food Safety practices
- Preparation and cleaning of production areas to set standards
- Participation in the manufacture process
- Be a good team player
- Have excellent attention to detail when completing tasks and documentation
- Good understanding of food GMP
- Previous experience working in a laboratory environment
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.