£28.08 per hour
+44 (0)151 666 8970
about 1 month ago
Due to the clients programme developments a vacancy has arisen within their permit control team for the right candidate, supporting the day to day management structure of this prestigious project. Working within a close team the permit control facility coordinates the on-site operational requirements including:
- Site Access Control
- Permit Authorisation
- Incident Control
- Emergency Coordination
The above activities form part of the day to day structure, however the evolving site activities requires the team to be both proactive and reactive to the complexities of the programme operations.
The position has the following criteria needed for the successful candidate:
- SC Clearance essential
- Shift working required, Including Weekends
- Good Working Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Ability to work independently as well as within a wider team
- Own transport due to project location and shift time
Take control and responsibility of personnel during any site incident and reporting to the emergency services on their arrival.
You will have many responsibilities ranging from:
- Formally open the construction site
- Review / issue SSOW to persons / de-conflict work activities and instructing any outside stake holders who wish to carry out works
- Issuing and sign back of specific permits on site.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in Environment, Safety, Health, Security and Quality.
Rota of shifts:
- Week one:- early shift (6-2)
- Week two:- Early Mon & Tues then onto nights Wed, Thurs (6pm – 3.30 am)
- Week three:- late shift (11-7)
If you are interested in this position please apply with your up to date CV and i will be in touch to arrange a interview.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.