Salary Negotiable DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8999
28 days ago
Based in Derby
Competitive salary DOE
A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to appoint 3 QA Officers on a permanent basis within their site based in Derby reporting into Head of Quality. These roles have come about due to growth, exciting times to join the business. These office-based positions work with medium supervision to provide general QA activities in support of the operations department.
- Comply with company SOPs
- Effectively manage quality assurance activities including change controls, non-conformances, corrective and preventive actions, OOS, training, document distribution and trending
- Produce weekly / monthly activity and performance reports for Management
- Ensure that the core current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), Good Control Laboratory Practice (GCLP), and Data Integrity are maintained
- Initiate, write and review SOPs as required
- Conduct internal audits as a member of the audit team.
- Periodic review of test methods and specifications
- First degree in scientific discipline
- Minimum 6 months experience in responsible and equivalent position within GMP environment.
- Ability to work well and collaborate within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills in providing feedback and pinpointing improvements where needed
- Have keen attention to detail to ensure all products and services meet standard requirements
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.