Salary Negotiable DOE
+44 (0)151 666 8999
4 months ago
Salary will reflect experience level
A leading award-winning organisation is looking to recruit an Assistant Quality Manager to join their team based in Liverpool working 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday on a Permanent basis (flexible hours are available) The role will create an additional link / level of expertise.
This role requires you to have a degree level qualification in the relevant subject, with a minimum of 3 years' experience in quality systems to include ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17025:2017 standards.
Assistant Quality Manager:
- Maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 quality accreditation. To include development of quality manual procedures and other QMS documentation relating to ISO 9001:2015.
- Demonstrate successful leadership of quality system implementation within a customer defined time frame, guiding senior management through project milestones and recovery actions.
- Defining and implementing audit schedule across quality system and process as the Lead Auditor.
- Maintenance of ISO 17025:2017 laboratory services quality accreditation. To include development of quality manual, procedures and other QMS documentation relating to ISO 17025:2017.
- Introduce electronic quality assurance databases for system controls.
- Experience in the management of quality systems ISO 17025:2017 and ISO 9001:2015.
- Working knowledge of quality services and the factors involved in delivering a quality service.
- Competence with standard Microsoft software packages and well-practiced in preparing Management information and reports
- Excellent technical skills, presenting a professional image and able to develop sound technical problem-solving arguments.
Scantec Personnel Limited is acting as an employment business and an employment agency. For contract or interim roles (and unless otherwise stated), all pay rates stated are on a Limited Company basis. Agency PAYE, Umbrella and CIS (if applicable) engagement models are also available, which will result in a different pay rate than advertised above.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don’t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us on our website.